OPEN CLASS DAY IN FIVE REMOTE BORDER COMMUNITIES OF SYUNIK REGION
On 15 November 2014 the National Ozone Unit of the Ministry of Nature Protection of RA organized an open class dedicated to the ozone layer for 82 schoolchildren of Shikahogh, Tsav, Chakaten, Srashen and Nerqin Hand remote border communities. The head of the National Ozone Unit Liana Ghahramanyan presented the theoretical and didactic materials about the ozone layer protection, the danger of the UV radiation and means of protection from it. At the end of the class, children painted thematic images of the nature on a big poster. Karen Jenterejyan spoke about special protected areas, their reach flora and fauna. All pupils of five communities received school backpacks full with necessary stationary, environmental educational brochures on various topics; and the schools were awarded bicycles and thematic games to be used during the physical training and geography classes.
- 08.09.2012 Let's Save the Earth, Terezyan Mariam (aged 14)
- 08.09.2012 Let's Save Nature from Disaster, Poghosyan Susanna (aged 9)
- 08.09.2012 The Earth Protects Itself from the Sun, Sargsyan Rafayel (aged 14)
- 08.09.2012 A Safe Rest, Galstyan Vladimir (aged 12)
- 08.09.2012 Girls of Future, Khachatryan Emma (aged 10)
- 08.09.2012 The Protection of the Earth, Apresyan Tigran (aged 9)